Monday, December 29, 2008

"Fantastic!" -- Billy Short (DarthAlgar.Blogspot.com)


I was finally able to see Slumdog Millionaire today and it is absolutely great. I originally intended to see The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but couldn't wake myself up early enough to get it in before work this morning. Luckily, I do not work until 7:00pm tomorrow evening, so I will be able to watch TCCoB, followed by Doubt tomorrow day. DOUBLE FEATURE, FTW! After this, I probably won't be seeing anything until The Wrestler arrives at the Fleur. Revolutionary Road and The Reader (both starring Kate Winslet... yeck!) aren't registering any interest at this point... both looking incredibly boring. Wednesday will be my "Best Movies" List; possibly some other "Bests" of 2008 and what I'm looking forward to in 2009. Hooray! Goodnight!

No comments: