Monday, December 15, 2008

MyIgloo.com

Last night, I conceptualized a new social networking website where not only can you keep up with people you may never see again, but play old nintendo emulators! For some reason, it was called MyIgloo.com (maybe it was beta'd on Eskimo-folk). There was much more to this site (like a Wiki-style news compiler), but most of this information was lost to the dream from which it appeared. I'm certain this idea springs from a desire to use Twitter as my Facebook status update, while I play games on iminlikewithyou.com; all the while: promoting the band on MySpace, awaiting new Digg articles, YouTubing, etc. etc. etc. CONVERGENCE! It should happen much faster as I am sick and tired of this bookmark toolbar and the ten links it features. One link to rule them all! Now that I'm playing around online in my dreams, at home while not working, and at work on my phone - roughly 99.9 percent of my time can be spent online! The other 0.1 percent of the time I will be falling asleep, eating, near a toilet or bush, and/or actually working. I suppose there's also the chance that I'm in a basement where my cell begs for but cannot get enough signal to check my e-mail again... TEH H0RR0R!

Like all other people who pretend other people read their blog, I'll probably do a "Best of 2008" series of lists sometime soon. I may even include a list of things I'm looking forward to in 2009... I guess you (the fictitious reader) will just have to ch
eck back to see what things I (as an average media consumer) have deemed "best."

This is an exciting thing:
My first YouTube video to reach 100 views (and it did it in less than a month)! YEY! My only goal is to get a video featured on Attack of the Show's "Around the Net." Maybe that's not my only goal...


ALSO: If this is Marvel's film adaptation of Deadpool, I'm boycotting all future non-Avenger movies.
Ugh.

No comments: