Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm in Delaware...

I've got my turkey Lunchable and a bottle of water... it's bloggin' time! First things first, does anybody else think its weird that John McCain looks like he's got the driest skin but that it may be melting? I think it is weird. There's just no way that old so and so can possibly win this election. I don't think the red staters can mate, go 18 years into the future, find their future children (while avoiding their future selves for fear of undoing God's existence), and return to the present with their future children, amend the Contitution specifically allowing future citizens the right to vote in current elections, and then all vote for John McCain. Inconceivable! I really hope that Sarah Palin manages to stay in the media view though. It stands to give NBC audiences a couple more minutes of Tina Fey every week and the only thing better than that folks... is another couple more minutes of Tina Fey ever day.

I've recently come back around to the wonderful world of Lunchables lunch snacks; specifically, the original line-up of crackers, meat, cheese, and cookies. My favorite of these combinations is Cracker, Turkey, Cheddar, OREO Cookies! The Ham combo comes with Vanilla cookies, which are also pretty good. This brings me to wonder why the cocky bastards at OREO only bring out the vanilla cookies on occassion!?! Is chocolate sooooooo much better that you've decided, despite a hungry public, to latch onto and only promote the dark side!?! I have to rely on subpar cookie companies to provide me with a vanilla option and that truly a shame. Open your eyes OREO! There's so many more possibilities out there! What if you took one vanilla cookie with one chocolate cookie and put a strawberry cream in the middle... NEOREOPOLITANS®!!!

Oh, btw, one of five WTF Reports has been accepted. This led to further internet investigation (facebook search) and ultimately huge disappointment (the new facebook?) when I stumbled upon some unflattering pictures. Sorry, lady. Unfortunately, beggars can be choosers when it comes to love (I think Lars Ulrich said that back in '95ish). This is why I'm pretty sure evolution wants my blood line gone. I'm programmed to believe that any girl I'm attracted to has no interest in me; however, I lack 'what if scenario' programming that defaults to just settling for whatever I can get. That's buncombe! Somewhere along the line, my DNA dropped the ball.

No comments: