Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday=Fail

Under the false assumption that I have even one reader who is going to stop by today and wonder why there's no update, this post is to serve as notice. I don't have much to say today, and really, I kinda want to spend the next couple hours reading before I go to work at three. So, rather than bore the two of us with a review of Man On Wire (which was most excellent), a status non-update on my WTF Reports, or some words on the unofficial five year high school reunion that went down last weekend (sans Billy), there is this. I may still talk about any of those things, but it'll have to wait 'til Wednesday... I apologize that I couldn't provide any more time-consuming of a waste of time for you. As countless others, including Andy Samberg and Bill Hader, have said, "LATERZ!"

No comments: